We gather and use certain information on this website in order to provide a high quality service to our users and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better determine how users use this website and to present relevant information to them.
What do we use your information for?
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the service we offer and provide.
- To contact you regarding enquiries.
- To send you promotional emails about upcoming events, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What are cookies?
- As you use this website, your device may download a cookie. When you enter websites, your device will automatically be issued with a cookie - see Wikipedia for more info.
- A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Cookies do not identify you as an individual, only the device you are using.
- Cookies allow websites to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that appeal to you.
- Cookies also enable us to see information like how many people use our website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package; this helps us improve our website structure, design, content and functions.
- Store information about your preferences; we can then provide you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return; we may show you relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
- To see which pages of our website users visit most often - this enables us to focus on and develop the parts of our website which you find interesting.
Cookies do not provide us access to your computer or any information about you, other than what you share with us. You can, if you wish, change your browser settings to disable cookies, however this may affect your user experience. Disabling cookies for all websites is not advised as it may interfere with your use of some sites - the best option is to disable cookies on a per-site basis.
Routine Information Collection
- All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes IP addresses, browser details and timestamps. None of this information can personally identify visitors to this website. The data is tracked for routine administration purposes.
Access to your personal information
- You may request a copy of the personal information our website has collected about you and have any inaccuracies corrected (we charge £10 for information requests).
- If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before giving out any personal information on this website. If you do not have consent, you are not allowed to provide us with any personal information.
- We will always work with and hold your information securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will process your information for limited purposes and ensure that we only use relevant, accurate and up to date information - we will only use the information we need to use, and we will not keep your information for longer than we need to. We will dispose of any data we collect safely and securely, so no one else can access it.
'No spam' policy
- You will be given the chance to unsubscribe at any time.
- You will only receive the service that you have requested and any other communications associated with that service.
- This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Programme, an affiliate programme designed for websites to earn advertising fees by linking to amazon.com